Recipe by: Patty Vernon
3 packages chocolate mousse mix
12 oz Cool Whip
Heath bars, chopped (or use the toffee chips found in the baking section)
- Bake the brownies, cool, and divide into thirds.
- Prepare the 3 packages of mousse as directed on box.
- In a trifle dish, put a layer of broken up brownies. Top with 1 package of the prepared chocolate mousse. Top with a third of the Cool Whip. Sprinkle the Heath Bar chips.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
This makes enough dessert for a large group, probably 15 people.
I have a medium trifle dish, so it only fits 2 layers of each ingredient.
When I use 3 layers of each ingredient, I have to use my punch bowl.