Receta deTiti Tati
2 2 1/2 pounds of chicken thighs
2 teaspooons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
1/2 pound of butter
1 1/2 cups chopped white onions
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 green peppers cut julienne
1 teaspoon dried ground chili peppers
1 cup apple brandy
1 cup apple cider
2 tablespoons vinegar
12 pre-soaked prunes
12 pimento stuffed olives
12 pearl onions (small white onions)
2 cups cubed potatos
2 tablespoons of capers
6 hot Spanish sausages
1.Season the chicken with the salt and pepper, sprinke with olive oil and herbes de provence. Let the marinade sit at least half an hour.
2. Melt the butter in a casserole. Brown the chicken to seal the juices. Set the chicken aside.
3. Add the chopped onions to the remaining butter and saute until transparent. Add the garlic, green peppers, chili peppers, brandy, cider, vinegar and the chicken that had been set aside.
4. Cover and cook over low heat until tender.
5. Add the prunes, olives, onions, potatoes and capers. Cover and continue simmering for 15 minutes.
6. Slice the sausages and brown in a skillet. Drain and add to the casserole. Cook 10 more minutes. Taste to correct seasoning.