1 can of condensed milk
3 Tbsp. powdered chocolate
1 Tbsp. of Rum
1 Tbsp. butter
- Cook (boil) the can of condensed milk (inside the can) for approximately two hours.
- Empty the can, while the condensed milk is still hot into a pan. The milk should have a caramel color.
- Mix in the butter, rum and powdered chocolate.
- Bring to the stove top and cook at low heat until all the ingredients have blended.
- Let the mix cool down.
- Roll the mix into small balls over the chocolate sprinkles until they are covered with the sprinkles. Place them in their indivual paper molds.